28 October 2016

Open Access Week: Wrap-Up

This week, I highlighted some of the ways that forced migration authors are already committing to Open Access. One last thought: If you follow this blog and you have found the many references to research posted here to be useful for your work, then you are benefiting from the choices people have made to provide open access to their scholarly output. With that in mind, I hope you too will consider taking the concrete step to either self-archive or publish your next article in a gold/hybrid OA journal.

If you do, please let me know so that I can post a reference on this blog! Also, if you have written in support of open access, please let me know about that too, so I can post a link in the "Author Showcase" over on my OA blog.

Tagged Publications and Web Sites/Tools.


No comments: